Monday, June 9, 2008

New Oneshot: Deatta Toki ni Boku Wa Mou Inai (Shimaki Ako)

Somebody slipped us happy pills. And it shows.

Not that we're tired of Gokusen or anything, but we just thought it was high time to give you some other bishounen as well. So here's one from Shimaki Ako, who never fails to disappoint us as far as pretty boys -- and unconventional and slightly smutty shoujo plots -- are concerned. In Deatta Toki, high school student Yuu finds herself pursued by a hot guy rather, uh... spiritedly.

This oneshot is the final chapter in Shimaki Ako's collection Suki ni Naru Made Matte (Please Wait Until I Fall in Love). It was originally a project of Tenshi-Tachi, who passed it on to ETC, who in turn allowed us do the chapter. Other groups have done the other stories found in this volume, so it won't be too hard to find copies of those chapters around. More yummy bishounen goodness for everyone.

When we picked up Gokusen last year, little did we expect that we'd be taking on other projects as well. But, yeah, well... here we are. ^^; We just hope you enjoy our first foray into shoujo manga scans.

(EDIT: Links fixed. Pretty boy ready for download.)
Via Megaupload
Via Mediafire

Clicky, clicky!

18 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

eek sorry about that XD Thanks for the release, however the archive is broken ^^;

Anonymous said...

thank for the upload but doesn't work

dementedchris said...

We'll fix it right away. Thanks so much for telling us!

Anonymous said...

thank you! it works now :3

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the drooling-material!

Anonymous said...

more BISHI \(^o^)/

ARIGATOUUU
GOOD WORK KEEP GOING!!!

lys said...

Hahaha. Thank you for this oneshot! And reading the update accompanying it was entertaining too (I'm not a regular visitor to the site, so it's all new to me)

Anonymous said...

I'm not one to complain about a little extra bishie goodness. :) Have to say, though, if it was me in Yuu's situation, I'd want to see some serious abject groveling after that bath scene! ;)

dementedchris said...

@ Everyone
Thanks for all the comments!

@ Linktakwah
Now this here spells the difference between you and me (and my pervy mind)... if I were Yuu, I'd have stayed longer in that bath! XP

Anonymous said...

I love Shimaki Ako-sensei's works, thank you very much for this!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Spiritedly

LOL! I should have got the pun!
The artwork was nice and detailed. The bath scene took me by surprise. I was so not expecting that. I liked Shougo! ^_^ But I really wish that this wasn't just a oneshot. Could have been made into a whole length series.

Thank you for the bonus!!

Anonymous said...

I love the artwork.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this oneshot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Deatta Toki ni Boku wa Mou Inai. *cries a river due to happiness*

Anonymous said...

imposed pagewhere learningwe mentalities incensed minus bullets dewr infoskills thesessions mossville
semelokertes marchimundui

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love Shimaki Ako.